Friday, January 13, 2012

January Challenge at Whimsie Doodles

Happy Friday the 13th!! 

Today I wanted to share with you a little ditty I put together for our January Challenge at Whimsie Doodles.
The theme is "NEW" - the interpertation is UP TO YOU!!  =)

I went simple (because my mojo is palying hide & seek) AND because I needed a few note cards and a Happy New Year just happened to be one I needed.  =)

Image - Whimsie Doodles "New Year Dragon"
Papers - Bazzill, Custom colored paper and DCWV Guy paper stack
Coloring - Copics BG70 BG72 BG75 BG78 E57 E59 Y13 Y15 Y17
Tools - MS Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Bling, Doodling, Googley Eyes, Yellow, Diamond & Cinnamon Stickles  & Dimensionals

Head on over to the Whimsie Doodles blog and join the fun (and if you need some 'new' inspiration, the Design Team has some FABULOUS inspiration to share with you.
Click here and join the Challenge Fun!
Hugs & Happy Days!
This has been entered into the following challenges - 
Anything Goes Challenge - 2W- 1E - Anything Goes at Anything Goes Week 1
Shopping Our Stash - C12 #34 All That Glitters, Sparkles Or Shines
Top Tip Tuesday - *NOW 2WK*  3E - #67 Anything Goes Week 2
Ooh La La Creations - 2W, SIO - (1st week) New Beginnings (ends 22nd Jan)

2 comments:

  1. That dragon is so cute - I WANT HIM I WANT HIM I WANT HIM!
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love the colors you used - so pretty! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min