Monday, December 26, 2011

Snow Stuck On YOU from Whimsie Doodles

When I see this cute little image it makes me think of the "Triple Double Dog Dare" from A Christmas Story.  Remember that part of the movie??  If not, it's a great time to watch A Christmas Story - one of my FAVORITES (other than the Griswald Family Christmas =)

So, with that introduction, I wanted to introduce you to another of the Whimsie Doodles December New Releases - It's called Snow Stuck and from the little project below, I think you'll be able to see why!
Image - Whimsie Doodles "Snow Stuck"
Papers - Doodlebug Design, Kraft & Bazzill
Coloring - Copics - C0 BG13 BG49 RV23 RV25 RV29 YG23 YG25
Tools - EK Success Punch, Cuttlebug & Sizzix Embossing Folder
Extra STUFF - Candi, Miscellaneous BUTTONS, Diamond Stickles, Turquoise Stickles & Dimensionals

Be sure to check out the December New Releases in the Whimsie Doodles Store - you'll just LOVE 'em!!
Hugs & Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min