Friday, December 9, 2011

Bugaboo & Poodles Doodles!!

What fun we had today getting to PLAY along with the Poodles Parlour design team!
Wonderfully FUN images and a terrific challenge.

You can NEVER have too many cards that say THANKS and if this one doesn't warm your heart, I don't know what will!!
So today I whipped up this super cute "Thanks" card in pink & orange using the Poodles Doodles "Immie" image
Image - Poodles Doodles I  Immie
Challenge - "THANKS"
Papers - Miscellaneous prints from my stash, Kraft & Bazzill
Coloring - Copics YR02 YR04 YR07 BG13 BG15 W1 RV11 RV13 RV14 E25 E27 E29
Tools - EK Success Punch, Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Bakers Twine, Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp, Custom Bling, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Yo Yo & Button from my Button Box

Come on and join the Poodles Doodles challenge - you know you can never have too many cards to say THANKS! =)
Hugs & Happy Days!
This cutie has been entered into the following challenges - 
Poodles Doodles - Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min