Thursday, December 8, 2011

On the Eighth Day of Christmas....

My True Love Gave to me....
7 Swans a Swimming, 6 Geese a Laying,
5 Golden Rings!
4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves & a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

Today's 8th Day of Christmas Challenge at The Bug Blog is  - Maids a Milking?
How about some Milk & Cookies!
I did a lot of image combining & merging & cropping for this one and what fun I had!!!
GOSH I LOVE DIGIS!!!
Paper - 12 Days of Christmas Paper Stack, Bazzill & Kraft
Coloring - Copics E31 E33 E35 G06 G07 R00 R24 R27 R29
Tools - EK Success Punch, Die Cut Machine (Square Boxes & Snowflakes) & Cuttlebug
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Candi, Dimensionals and BLING

So, we're already to Day Eight - have you had a chance to play along with us yet??
If not, I think after all the hard work you've put in already this December, getting ready for the holidays, you DESERVE a time out!!! =)
Hugs & Happy Holidays!
This creation has been entered into the following challenges -

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh...love love it....your sketches are always fun and on the money... and that's why I have many of your cards filed away....lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min