Monday, March 29, 2010

Tequila & Lime . . . . Must be a Monday

I sure could have used one more day after this busy weekend!!  I did just a little creating - this one is a card that will go into the mail tomorrow and is headed straight for my dad.  He starts his second round of Chemo on Thursday, so we keep sending him funnies to try and keep his spirits up.
You can't go wrong with Stella from Bugaboo Stamps.
The Inside says: "And some days a wedge of lime and a shot of tequila".
I made the paper 'lime' with a little ink and some diamond stickles.
The papers are all from my stash.
I embossed the papers with the dots and celebrations embossing folders from sizzix.
That's all for today.  I hope you're having a great day!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

2 comments:

  1. LOL...Love the paper with that image! I'm sure your dad will get a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Min !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min