Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sunshine Award

What a nice surprise, Lynn from Beautiful Delights was sweet enough to leave me a little sunshine award to add to this sunny but cold Michigan day.  Thanks so much Lynn.  If you haven't checked out Lynn's blog, it's definitely a must see- she creates some of the most amazing layouts!!  When I grow up I want to be able to scrap like she does!!  Thanks again Lynn!
Along with this blog award comes some rules:
1.Place the award in your post or within your blog
2.Pass this award to six of your nominees
3.Link the nominees to your post
4.Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog
5.Link to the person you received the award from.
There are so many great blogs that I visit on a regulary basis that it is SO HARD to pick just 6 - I'd love to give EVERYONE a little piece of sunshine, so I will have to come back when I have just a little more time to list my favorite 6.
Wishing you a day of wonderful creativity!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

1 comment:

  1. We all need some sunshine and you are so deserving of this award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min