Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chill-laxin' on a Beachy Day

Boy does this card and the recent sunshine and warm weather make me SO ready for a summer trip to the beach. . . . . yes 50* in March in Michigan is considered a heat wave!!
This fabulous image is courtsey of my sis Shelly.  Isn't it just fabulous?!
You can purchase this image or several others at her store here.  She just recently opened her online store, so she is constantly adding more new images on a regular basis.
Image - Shelly's Images "At The Beach"
Technique - Magic Colored Pencil Technique
Papers - 'tovers from my stash - Core-dinations Aruba, Black Cardstock & Striped Daisy Bucket
Miscellaneous - Fun Flock on pillows & blanket (you can't see it in the photo, but it looks awesome in person); "Chill-Lax" sentiment created with Gilligans Island font
Thanks so much for stoppin' by today - I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Summer card, Min!!
    Love it!
    Have a Blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Min, great summer colors. I smell the suntan lotion now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min