Monday, September 14, 2009

Good Friend Challenge Week #7

This week's challenge was from Shelly - we were either supposed to do a prototype of our Christmas Cards, or a holiday card that we might use.  I did a bit of creating on a Christmas Card prototype this week.  I'm still tinkering with it a bit - because we usually send out 100+ Christmas cards I try & make them unique, but still relatively simple to produce in the large quantities.  It involves some fun paper, a little bit of cutting, maybe some stampin' and a bit of magic for the holiday!
Stay tuned for the final product in a mailbox near you in December.  :)
The challenge for this week - I'm still trying to stock up my card stash - of course, last weekend I needed 2 sympathy cards and had NONE.  DOH! 
So, your challenge this week - Adding to your STASH
Items to use:  Cuttlebug Embossing folders or SOME sort of embossing & Paper scraps. 
Scraps you say?  I'm not sure about you, but I have a 12x12 bin just FULL of paper scraps!!  So, dig thru that scrappy box you have and see what wonderful paper scraps you can find!!  
You can make whatever themed card you wish - using any materials or embellishments you'd like.  And if you really want to increase your stash and find you LOVE the card you create, make a few more.  :)
Can't wait to see what you girls come up with!
Happy Monday & Happy Craftin'!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min