Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BOO!!

Halloween is my absolutely favorite holiday neck and neck with Christmas.  I love the fun, the costumes and decorating.  I love making Halloween cards and this year I was asked by the owner of Live Laugh Love Scrap to put together a Halloween Chipboard Album for a Class in October.   
So, here it is - a little BOO! album.  Sorry the photos are so tiny, but click on them and you can get a much better look.
 
 
  
  
  
 
Paper - Cardstock from my stash
Cricut - Design Studio, Cuttin' Up, George & Paper Dolls
Cuttlebug - D-vine Swirls & Swiss Dots
Stickles, Stickles & more Stickles (Lime Green, Gunmetal & Frayed Burlap)
MS Drippy Goo Punch & MS sentiment/comment Stamps (a few years old)
Ribbon from my stash
And of course - GOOGLEY EYES!! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by today and for all your support and comments.  I always love hearing from everyone!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

4 comments:

  1. Min this looks fab, I wish I had the time and the patience to use DS. Love all the detailing, great job.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Min. That's absolutely gorgious !! I love it !! I am too working on a little boo book but it won't be half as nice as yours ....

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this over at Scrap-Friendzy. It's so cute, I had to come check it out in more detail=] Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a bad sis I have been. I haven't checked on your blog for at least two weeks. (hanging head in shame) Wow! I love, love, love the boo album! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min