Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Elegant Thank You with a bit o'Bling!

I had a few Thank You cards that I needed to get together and out in the mail, so I made three of these little beauties. Aren't they great? I just love this stamp! Of course, every Chandelier needs a little bling included!
Card Size: 5.5 x 5.5 Card
Paper: Black - Cardstock, Aqua Dotted embossed paper used for mat
Stamp: Chandelier Heidi Swapp
Embossing powder: Zing - I love these bright colors!
Bling, Thank You Stamp & White Ribbon from my stash
I've been crazy busy working on albums for clients, trying to get them wrapped up.
Tomorrow we have a friend in from California - someone my hubby & I used to work with. So, we plan to do a bit of grillin & chillin' tomorrow evening and enjoy the summer!
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your Hump Day was speedy!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min