Thursday, July 30, 2009

Completed Album

As promised, here are the photos of the album I completed the other day - I tried again last night to get some better photos before I delivered the album to it's new owner, but no such luck.


Materials:
Doodlebug Black & White Swirl paper
Dotty Paper (can't remember who makes it for the life of me)
Silver, Blue & Pink Metallic (from M's) & White Cardstock
Cricut - Home Accents, Beyond Birthdays, Lyrical Letters & Wedding Solutions
Design Studio
Cuttlebug - D'vine Swirl
Prima Flower, Ribbon, Metal Heart Clip, Large Brad and Bling from my stash
Lots of Pop Dots too!
All printed items - quotes & poems are computer generated
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you're having a great one!! Happy Craftin'! Min

4 comments:

  1. Awesome word book....very well done! I have something for you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Min. I really LOVE your album ! Gorgious :)). My girls want me to make them a word album so I hope to be starting with them this vacation :).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Min...It turned out BEAUTIFUL! You put a lot of work and love into this one and it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you were concerned about the black, white, pink and blue, but it came our really well together.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min