Monday, July 13, 2009

Alexis' Ladybug Brag Book

So, heard from my cousin Teri and so I can now post this little ditty. Alexis was born in March and her nursery was decorated in ladybugs. So, it was a MUST that baby Alexis had a Ladybug Brag Book for her mommy to tote around with photos of this cute little bug!
This was the final product. She loved how it turned out and I'm so very pleased!!
(This is the second of two Ladybug Albums I've completed in the last 3 weeks - both a little different).
Materials:
Paper - Heidi Grace Designs Printed papers, Winworld & Bazzill Cardstock
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots
Cricut: George & Basic Shapes, Home Accents, Lyrical Letters, New Addition & Walk In My Garden
Diamond Stickles
Prima Flowers
Googley Eyes, Bling, pink sheer ribbon, Brads all from my stash.
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look today!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

3 comments:

  1. Your book is soooo lovely !! I'm sure she really loved it. That's the best present :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! Such an Amazing Min to put so much time and love into it.
    Alexis took her hour nap this morning, and I took the entire time to try and pick the perfect pictures for it. But I still cant decide :-))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min