Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunshiney Day!

Happy Weekend! What a beautiful weekend we were able to enjoy!! 70+ degrees was saw yesterday! Wozza!
So I was taking part in a 'Same Image Swap' with a few of my 'challenged' girlfriends. Laurie was nice enough to send a great springy sunflower image.
So, here's what I came up with. It's pretty cool to see what all the girls are coming up with, all using the same image. Papers: Brown & Yellow from my stash
Ribbon: Michaels (they've got some awesome new ribbon designs!)
Distressed Stickles
MCPT coloring of image
Pop dots for added dimension
Hi - Stamps from my stash
Cute, huh?
Hope you had a great weekend. Back to my studio to work on more client projects.
Happy Craftin'!
Min

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min