Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bubbles welcome Spring

I was finally able to work on this card yesterday afternoon - it seems like it's been just a crazy buzy month! The image is from Aprile for the April MCPT challenge on the Cricut Message board. I'm so glad I finally had the chance to do this card because these little Changito stamps are way too cute.
I love the way it turned out!

Paper: DCWV Aqua Sparkley, White & Royal Blue Cardstock from Stash
Stamp: Stampendous Changito (courtesy of Aprile - THANKS APRILE!)
Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder
Extras - Sky Rain Drops, MCP Technique, Purple Rhinestones from Stash, Ocean Striped Ribbon from Stash.
Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to my class this afternoon.
Have a great rest of your weekend!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

2 comments:

  1. I know a little monkey who would think that stamp is fun! :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You did a beautiful job coloring! I love the layout. By the way...Thanks for signing up to be a follower on my Blog. I don't know how to do that so I'm going to add your Blog to my list of favorites! You do really nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min