Sunday, April 26, 2009

Granny Panties....

We've all seen those before, right? Granny Panties that is...
Well, in my stop at Archivers this past Monday when I was headed to Holly's for her Entertaining At Home party, I came across this stamp set and it made its way into my basket (much like a few other fun goodies......it's been awhile since I've been to Archivers).
Anyway, I wasn't sure what I'd do with it, but I put together a quick card for a friend of mine yesterday and thought I'd share.
Of course, I wasn't paying any attention to who the stamp set is by, or what collection of Basic Grey paper it was that I used, but once I have a chance to haul myself down to my studio, I'll get the details.
Stamp Set: Our Craft Lounge's Granny's Support Team
Basic Grey LilyKate Collection
Velvet scalloped Ribbon - M's

Don't you just love the little panties on the inside?
I'm going to get this published quick before the power starts flickering again, already had to run up 2 flights of stairs to close windows because it was storming so hard. Gizmo has already taken cover, a good 20 minutes before the storm got here. So much for a weekend of sunshine....
(It's great to have our own little weather man - and he's right about 99.9% of the time!)
Hoping you had a fabulous weekend!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min