Sunday, December 7, 2008

Whew, what a weekend.....

and while I didn't have a lot of time to create any scrappy stuff, I made 22 dozen cookies for our 4th annual cookie exchange today.
Here's just a little sample of what was on the cookie trays.....

Yummy, huh? You BET!

And, to add with our Whew - weekend, we got quite a bit of snow yesterday, about 4" (even though they were only calling for 2") - and with the snow, it's gotten bitter cold. So, today was a perfect day to enjoy the warmth of the fireplace as well as the warmth of friendship and family. I thought I'd share a photo of our Christmas lights with the new snow. Well, we'll be back to creativity tomorrow. . . . hopefully the sugar buzz will wear off in time for crafty time tomorrow evening!

Here's hoping you're all keeping warm and enjoying the holiday!

Happy crafting! Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min