Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stella Says Sketch Challenge 211

It's a Stella Says Sketch Sunday today and what do we have in store for you??
Well, this cute little ditty!

I'm trying to get ahead on lots of crafty things before the baby arrives the end of August and one of the things I wanted to get ahead on baptism cards.
This one is for Baby K's God mother
Cute, huh?

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Boo Cloud
Papers - Miscellaneous Scraps from my bin
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Ribbon, Dimensionals & Computer Generated Sentiment

Be sure you head on over to The Bug Blog and see what other creations the designers whipped up using this Sassy Sketch!
Hugs & Happy Days (and Happy June 1st!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min