Saturday, June 21, 2014

Bugaboo Challenge - BINGO

It's a BINGO day at The Bug Blog!

Care to join the bingo fun?
My bingo today?  At least 3 layers, Starts with R (Ribbon) & BLING
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Dollar Flower Bug
Papers - Miscellaneous papers from my scrappy bin
Tools - EK Success Border Punch, Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, BLING, Ribbon, Doodling, Paper Smooches Sentiment & PTI Ink

I can't wait to send this cutie out to a special person in our family - not sure whose mailbox it will end up in, but it's headed somewhere.....  

Thanks so much for stopping by today - don't forget to join the challenge fun at The Bug Blog.
Hugs & Happy Days!
Challenge Submissions:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min