Thursday, March 27, 2014

Oldie But Goodie at The Bug

Can you believe it's Oldie But Goodie Day already??

My Oldie - you've seen it MANY times this month - all the Baby Thank You's we've been whipping up in our house.  Lovin' the bright colors and Kraft!!!  
Papers - Doodlebug Design Prints, Miscellaneous Cardstocks fro my stash
Tools - Not much for this one - only the EK Success Border Punch
Extras - Doodling, Ribbon, Paper Smooches Sentiment, Bling, Ribbon and Stazon Jet Black Ink

Visit The Bug Blog and see about some other Oldie inspired creations.  You'll be glad you did!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! It's a great baby thank you image, and I can see why it's been your go-to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min