Thursday, March 6, 2014

OBG Thursday @ The Bug

We're diggin those oldies out today and while the one isn't a wrinkly oldie, it's a 'fresh' as spring oldie that makes me smile as we wait for the SNOW TO MELT and the temperatures to warm up.
My hubby keeps reminding me that the weather needs to get better since Baseball season starts the END OF THE MONTH!!!
Papers - Miscellaneous from my stash, PTI & Kraft
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties & MS Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Paper Smooches Sentiment Stamp, PTI Ink & Dimensionals

Visit The Bug Blog and see what other oldies the girlies dusted off.  
And don't forget, you can pick up these images at the Bugaboo Stamps Store, just by clicking the name of the image above.  :)  Yup, Easy Peasy shopping!
Hugs & Happy Days!



1 comment:

  1. Super card Min - hope you got an email from me today & that I wasn't spammed! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min