Thursday, January 16, 2014

Oldie But Goodie Thursday

Another addition to my card stash.....of course, another sympathy card.
I swear, next week I'll have some happier cards!
I love these little butterflies though, and quite frankly, they could certainly be used for other types of cards (like the happier kind). :)
Papers - Kraft, Bazzill & Miscellaneous print from my Scrappy Paper Swap
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Stazon Jet Black Ink, Miscellaneous Sentiment stamp, Dimensionals & GIMP to color the three images via computer

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today!
Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

  1. That silhouette image is so great because it IS versatile! Nice card (even though it's a sad occasion). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant. Love the butterflies.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min