Saturday, January 25, 2014

Drum Roll Please...

Thanks to EVERYONE who joined the Bugaboo Birthday Celebration FUN this past week.  
What a blast we had!  
So, I wanted to announce the winner of this adorably cute Bird-day Bugaboo Image.

Can I get a Drum Roll Please......

And the Winner is - 
Kathy D

Kathy D - please leave me a comment here with your email addy and I'll get this image sent over to you this weekend.  (PS I have set my comments to moderation, so your email comment will remain private).

Thanks to everyone for joining the fun this week!
We hope you'll play along with us today - as we have a new challenge going on over at The Bug Blog.

Hugs & Happy Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min