Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stella Says Sketch Sunday

It's a Stella Says Sketch Sunday at The Bug Blog and I thought I'd share with you a Guy Graduation card I whipped up for my stash.  I don't make many guy cards, but I'm super pleased with the way this one turned out!
Papers - Miscellaneous from my scrappy bin (Prints are from a DCWV stack)
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Studio G Sentiment, Doodling & Dimensionals

Head over to The Bug Blog and join the Stella Sketchy Fun. :)
Hugs & Happy Days!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the flags and colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Min, love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers are perfect for that cute little scholar! Love it, Min!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min