Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy After Halloween!

Thought I'd share another Halloween card I whipped up!
Yah, I know, I'm a few days late....

However, it was perfect for this week's Stella Says Sketch Challenge (which begins today) :)
The Sketch

My Card - This one, a bit sassy for my hubby! :)
Image - Bugaboo StampsJJ Broom Stick
Papers - Miscellaneous Doodlebug Design Papers & Coredination Cardstock from my Scrappy Bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch, Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Dimensionals and Stickles.

Thanks for stoppin' by today and letting me share the last of the Halloween cards that were made for this year!  Be sure to join us over at The Bug Blog and play along with this weeks Stella Says Sketch Challenge!  We can't wait to see what you whip up!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min