Friday, June 14, 2013

Shelly's Images New Release - Seahorse

You know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach, so I'm SO happy to share the newest Shelly's Images digi stamp with all of you.  I hope you like ournew 
Seahorse digi stamp!  Click here to visit the store link for this digi stamp.
This digi stamp is done in a "pencil" sketch format.  We have tested the digi on multiple printers but we understand that all printers are a little different.  Adjustments can easily be made by emailing Shelly at shelly@shellysimages.com if you find that the digi prints too lightly on your printer.

Visit The Shelly's Images Store and get your Seahorse!
Hugs & Happy Days (and TGIF!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min