Friday, June 7, 2013

Day Late, Dollar Short....

But STILL lots of time to join the Beachy Fun!!!
So, SOMEHOW or another I missed my post for Shelly's Images BEACH FUN challenge yesterday.....
I'm not sure if I can blame it on blogger and the typical shanninigans, or if I just had my head somewhere where it didn't below.....(had a FEW of those days this week).....

In any case, Shelly's Images Blog has a great BEACH FUN challenge going on this week, with an AWESOME Beach Sign image that the entire design team is using!!!  =)

And you know how much we love the beach in our family......yep, we'd live ON the beach (if I had a place to plug in my crafty devices & computer =) so this new image from Shelly's Images is RIGHT UP MY ALLEY!!!
Image - Shelly's Images Beach Sign
Papers - Miscellaneous from my Beachy stash
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Miscellaneous flowers from my stash, Brad (which I haven't used in FOREVER), Dimensionals, Candi and Stickles

Makes me really look forward to our Aruba trip (they have a sign much like this in the lobby of the resort :)

Head on over to the Shelly's Images Blog and JOIN THE FUN!!!
We'd love to have you and see your BEACHY inspiration!!!
Hugs & Happy Days!


1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty, Min! Love the big flower, and all those colors are perfectly beachy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min