Friday, May 3, 2013

SUPER YUMMY - DO OVER Banana Bread Recipe

So I found this great Banana bread recipe on Pinterest - you can find EVERYTHING there I keep telling Glen!!!!  =)

Other than my mama's Banana bread recipe, I think this is the BEST BLANANA BREAD recipe I've tried!!

You can check out the recipe HERE at Thirty Handmade Days.

Because I only had 1 large loaf pan, I ended up with 1 large loaf and three little mini-loaves baked in little metal mini-loaf pans.  I think the mini-loaves were our favorite.

The fabulous women I work with LOVED it, my mama and our friends LOVED it and I LOVED it! 
All that Lovin - I consider it a SUCCESS!

We will definitely be making this bread again.
Check it out and leave Mique a little love!!!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min