Saturday, May 4, 2013

Bugaboo Stamps - Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Saturday!  Man, I didn't think we'd ever make it to the weekend!!

My Mama and I have plans to create the day away - her stash of cards that we made in March have quickly run out and so today, she's restocking.  =)  Today, I'm off to get my stock pile of Birthday and Thinking of you cards replenished and whip up a few Mother's Day cards for some special ladies.

So, today, we're enjoyin' an ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Goes at The Bug Blog.
Care to join?
Here's my little ditty I whipped up.
Papers - Kraft, Miscellaneous Bazzill Cardstock & Doodlebug Design Prints
Coloring - Copics
Extra STUFF - Doodling, Bling, Colorbox Ink, Studio G Sentiment & Dimensionals
Head on over to The Bug Blog and join the fun!

Off to whip up cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting before mama gets here!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. This is just precious and such a cheerful layout. Love the cute image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min