Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sock Monkey Lovin'

A little Oldie but Goodie from Bugaboo for this FIRST Oldie But Goodie Day of 2013!
I whipped up this card for my nephew to give to his grandma & grandpa - his mama is a big sock monkey lover, and Evan has quite the collection of sock monkeys too (thanks to his mama).  So, it was only fitting that this card be a sock monkey. =)
Paper - Miscellaneous papers from my scrappy bin (Sock Monkey paper is from Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby)
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nestie
Extra STUFF - Googley Eyes, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Crystal Glaze, Studio G Sentiment, Miscellaneous Ribbon and a Button from my button Box

If you dig this cute sock monkey as much as we do, there's a WHOLE bunch of Sock Monkeys - old and new in the Bugaboo Stamps Store!
Add one or a few of these cuties to your collection!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min