Sunday, January 6, 2013

A little Ditty from Christmas!

Happy Sunday!
I thought I'd share with you a shadow box I did for Glen's Aunt and Uncle for Christmas.  

I added the Scor-tape for them to add their favorite family pic (hence the four white strips of 'stuff' that totally screw up the photo.  =)

It's been ages since I've done any scrapbooking it seems like - definitely need to get back into that - it was SO MUCH FUN!!!

Tools - Cuttlebug, Sizzix die, Cricut, Nesties (for the flower), Embossing Folder
Extra STUFF - Burlap, Fall leaves, dimensionals, Gold Button from my button box, Color Box Chestnut Roan Ink and Miscellaneous Papers from my scrappy stash.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting!
Hope you're having a wonderful 2013 so far!  =)
Hugs & Happy Days!


1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty, Min! Great colors, and a super layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min