Thursday, November 15, 2012

U + Me

It's an Oldie But Goodie Thursday at Bugaboo Stamps and I had an awesome time dusting off some of my oldies!

I whipped up this little ditty for my hubby.  =)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "AKV Simple Stick - Standing"
Papers - Miscellaneous papers from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nestie, EK Success Border Punch & Sizzix Embossing folder
Technique - Paper Piecing
Extra STUFF - Candi, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Studio G Sentiment, Stickles & Dimensionals

Wanna see the other Oldies the team dusted off?  Well, head on over to The Bug Blog and heck, be inspired and pick up a few of these oldies that you forgot Bugaboo had!  =)

Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min