Friday, November 16, 2012

Bugaboo Freebie Friday!

Happy NUTTY Friday!
Here in the U.S. - deer hunting season officially started yesterday - at least if you're hunting with a rifle.

In the little town I grew up in, they had what they called the 'BUCK' Pole at the local sporting store - it's where all the folks that bagged a Buck would bring it to show it off.  Yah, I grew up in a little hick town.  Believe it or not, they STILL do this.

As usual, I digress......however, there is a method to my craziness.

Today at Bugaboo Stamps, Jodie had this super cute little "Hunting Nut".  =)  See - PERFECT Hunting/Buck Pole/Nutty fit, huh?

However, Girls hunt too (not this girl), but I thought it might be fun to see this in shades of GIRLY!  =)
Image- Bugaboo Stamps "Hunting Nut"
Papers - Miscellaneous Scraps from my Scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties and EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - BLING, Prima Flowers and Dimensionals

Head on over to The Bug Blog and see what some of the other designers did for today's hunting celebration!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Challenge Submissions:
CCEE Stampers - 1E, JFF - Fall or Thanksgiving theme
In the Pink - 3E, C6, lots of pink – (ends Nov-28) Punches and/or dies
Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (ends Nov-21) Anything goes
Simply Create - must be digital or papercraft, follow - Always anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min