Thursday, August 9, 2012

Oldie But Goodie Dude!

Dude - YOU ROCK!

I just love these Bugaboo Boys with a 'tude (as in attitude!)
Just a little oldie I dusted off and used for a Birthday card!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Johnny - cool"
Papers - Scraps from my scrappy box including Coredinations
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties, Embossing Folder, CM Corner Punch
Extra STUFF - PTI Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink and Dimensionals 

Check out The Bug Blog and see what the rest of the team dusted off for this Oldie But Goodie Thursday!

Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

  1. What a cool Dude Min and a fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is perfect! i love your coloring...the patterned papers are awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min