Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oldie But Goodie Day at Bugaboo!

One of my favorite days - I get to get out my favorite oldies, dust them off and color 'em!
Today is a cute Thank You Card I added to my card stash this week.

I've also dusted off some of my nesties and am playin' with them again too!  I whipped this one up last week when my mom and I had our girls night card making evening.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Coffee Time - Espresso Yourself
Papers - One of my mini paper stack packs and Bazzill Cardstock
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, EK Success Border Punch & Wonky Rectangle Nestie
Extra STUFF - Organza ribbon from my stash, Pearl Bling, Dimensionals, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Miscellaneous Sentiment stamp & Glossy Effects

Check out what the rest of the team created and which favorites are making an appearance.
Hugs & Happy Days! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min