Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just Cookin' on an OBG Thursday!

It's an Oldie But Goodie Thursday at Bugaboo Stamps and I had to play with this cute Kitchen Jar and thought I'd share!
Papers - Coredinations Couture, Kraft and other miscellaneous scraps
Coloring - Copics - BG53 BG57 C1 C3 E42 E43 E44 R24 R27 Y35 Y38 YG17 YG23 YG25 YR12 YR14
Tools - Cuttlebug, Embossing folder & EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Stazon Jet Black Ink, Doodlebug Design 'For You' Sentiment & Dimensionals

Cute, huh - makes me want to run into the kitchen and whip up a little something! =)
Visit The Bug Blog and see what the rest of the team whipped up.  
Be inspired!
Hugs & Happy Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min