Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's a New Release at Bugaboo!

It's a New Release Tuesday at Bugaboo Stamps!

You can never have too many adorable bears and today's new release confirms it all the more - 
This cute little bear paired up with a button reminds me of a very special lady in our life - 
Mrs. M (my honorary grandma).
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Button Bears" New Release
Papers - Fabulous Papers from my recent paper swap with my BUG girls & Bazzill & Kraft CS
Coloring - Copics
Extra STUFF - Stazon Jet Black Ink, Ribbon from my stash, new sentiment I've added to my stash & Dimensionals.

You can pick up this sweet and cuddly bear at The Bug Store.
I used the sketch from LAST WEEK'S Catch The Bug Challenge - Fabulous sketch - and if you'd like to join in on THIS WEEK'S challenge - we'd love to have you - it's a RECIPE challenge!  
Hugs & Happy Days!



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Min , love this image must head over to see what they have Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min