Monday, September 26, 2011

Whimsie Doodles - Hoodie Jayson

I picked out another digi from this Fabulous Group of Whimsie Doodles September Releases and whipped up a little card for this week!

I closed my eyes and pointed - yep, that's now I make decisions sometimes - except of course when driving!  HA HA!!  "Hoodie Jayson" was the pick of the day =)
Image - Whimsie Doodles - "Hoodie Jayson"
Papers - Bazzill & Basic Grey "Ambrosia"
Coloring - Copics N1, N3, YR16, YR18, 100, E50, E53, E23, E25, E27
Tools - Cuttlebug, Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Computer for Digi & Sentiment
Technique - Distressing
Extra STUFF - Cotton Gardening line, Dimensionals, Large Green Brad, Colorbox Chestnut Roan Ink for Distressing

Thanks for visiting today - be sure to check out the Whimsie Doodles store for these wonderful little digis to add to your collecion!!  You won't be sorry you did!! =)
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min