Saturday, September 10, 2011

Gettin' Punchy with it!

Happy Saturday and welcome to Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Gettin' Punchy with it Challenge!!
I don't know about you but I have punches comin' outta my ears!!!  And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE usin' them!
So, this challenge is PERFECT to get those punches working again!!
You can use your edge punches, corner punches, dies - if it punches something out, dust it off and CREATE with us!!
Here's my take on the Gettin' Punchy challenge for this week -
 Image - Bugaboo Stamps Flower Vase Collection - Daisy Vase
Papers - Bazzill Orange Peel, Recollections Dots & Cosmo Cricket Stripes
Coloring - Copics (RV17, RV19, Y15, Y17, BG45, BG49, YG03, YG23, YG25)
Tools - EK Success Punch, Cuttlebug & Nestie Scalloped Circle
Extra Stuff - Satin Ribbon from my stash, Dimensionals, Miscellaneous Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink

So there you have it with today's "Gettin' Punchy" Challenge at The Bug Blog!  You can get all the deets at The Bug Blog AND you can see how 'Punchy' our wonderful design team is!  You'll be inspired!!
This card has been entered into the following challenges -
Catch The Bug/Bugaboo Stamps - Gettin' Punchy
Annabelle Stamps Challenge - C8, SIO - birthday celebrations
Card Makin' Mamas - 2W, 2E, cards only - Go digi
Fun with Shapes & More - 2W, JFF, must include die cut/punch - what you want (anything goes)
Inspire Me Fridays - always anything goes
*NEW* Show and Tell - 1E - Anything goes


1 comment:

  1. I saw this earlier and had to comment: this is gorgeous. The papers, colors, coloring. I was curious, is the card a different size (as in, is the bottom smaller than the top) or is it the angle that you took the pic? It's just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min