Monday, August 29, 2011

Some Exciting News!!!

I've been picked to be part of the new Whimsie Doodles Design Team! =)

Have you checked out Whimsie Doodles Digis?? Melyssa has some super cute critter, kids and some punny digis, just to name a FEW of my favorites!

This is one you may remember I created a while ago for my mom.
Who doesn't loved a BLINGED OUT vacuum?

Be sure to join us on Thursday, September 15 for the "Meet the Diva's" Blog Hop - oh, and on September 5, be sure to check out the September New Releases!! =)
Hugs & Happy Days!


2 comments:

  1. I love this one - makes me giggle :o) Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos, to you so sorry I missed it you should have shared!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min