Thursday, August 11, 2011

8/11/11 Oldie But Goodie

But then when Stella is involved, it's definitely a Goodie!  =)
I absolutely loved the Stella Peeker Collection when Jodie came out with it in June and now I FINALLY got some time to play with it!
Paper - Basic Grey, Kraft and Bazzill
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Nesties & EK Success Punch
Extra STUFF - Ribbon from my stash, CM Corner Rounder punch, Doodling, Bling, Stickles and Dimensionals

Check out the OBG creations from the rest of the Design Team at The Bug Blog - you'll find lots of inspiration - and like me - a few new images that need to join my collection!!!  =)
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. I've been admiring this fun card for quite a while now and now I get to comment. I haven't done dear ole Stella in a while....you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min