Thursday, July 14, 2011

What's Cookin'?

Or Chillin' as is the case in our house!
Shelly's Images is hosting a super fun What's Cookin' Challenge this week and I just HAD to share what's cookin' at our house.  We're on the count down until vacation, we've made it successfully through a large party in my dad's honor, many many many projects too numerous to name at the farm and this week, we're CHILLIN' with one or a FEW of these.
 Just yesterday I picked up my insulated tervis travel glass for margaritas on the beach and enjoyed the $2 tank top sale at Old Navy.  Found a few bathing suits and I THINK other than getting on the plane, we're JUST about ready for vacation!! =)

Okay, enough about vacation - be sure you head on over and join us for Shelly's Images "What's Cookin'" Challenge this week.  =)  We can't wait to see what you've got cookin' at your house!!
Entered in the following challenges -

2 comments:

  1. This card screams VACATION! I love the tropical drink with the glitter and the netting and shell! The sentiment is perfect! Have FUN on Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Min! I hope you have the most relaxing vacation ever! :)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min