Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A little Layout....

Because this past weekend was a "panty waste" weekend (thanks Cely for my new favorite phrase of the week), I didn't spend a ton of time in my studio - instead my hubby and I and a few of our friends enjoyed the sunshine and tye dyed a BUNCH of clothing (looks like a tshirt booth at A Grateful Dead concert our backyard with all the tye dye).

However, I have another layout I did for my dad's album to share with you.
Yep, that's my mom and dad on their wedding day. 

Thanks for stoppin' by today!
If you're looking for the Shelly's Images Birthday Blog Hop - Click Here
If you're looking for the Bugaboo Blog Hop - Click Here
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful scrapbook page. Now I need to rethink and maybe do something like this for myself and husband. Hahaha...Panty waste! Are you going to show us some pics of your tie-dyes?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min