Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Witchy Woman

Not sure why, but for some reason that song is stuck in my head - It was a song, wasn't it?  Hmmmm, it's not because I flew into work on a broom this morning, nor did I hear the song on the radio.  Weird, huh?  And if we're talking about weird things, I'm trying to figure out WHY my office had the super strong smell of onions today.  Things that make you go hmmmmm, huh?

So, this past Saturday was World Card Making Day and yep, I made a bunch.  Just didn't get a chance on Saturday (had to catch the U of M game) to take pics of all of them.

Well, here's another card in my set of Halloween cards for the kids.  Maybe that's where the Witchy Woman is comin' from.  If the Broom fits, buy a pair of shoes to match, right?!
Image - Bugaboo "Halloween Mini-Blocks"
Paper - Kraft, Black and Orange Cardstock and Paper Studio Purple polka dot from my stash
Technique - Cuttlebug embossing using Sizzix embossing folder
Coloring - Copics
Punches - MS Drippy Goo Punch
Extra STUFF - MS Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Ribbon from my stash, Boo to You Stuido G Sentiment stamp, Doodling. Nesties Large Deckled Rectangle and Color Box Lavender Ink
Oh, and we can't forget those wonderful WAX LIPS!  Remember that little treat as a kid?! 
Challenges -
Baby Bud Designs - Fall/Halloween
Stamping Vacation - Halloween
Cupcake Inspirations- Halloween
Thanks again for stoppin' by.  If you haven't had a chance to see the sneeky peeky surprise for our Bugaboo weekend this weekend, you'll want to check out this post and let your imagination run wild.....
Happy Hauntin' n' Craftin' Too!


5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the little one-toothed witch image. Oh the song is (Witchy Woman - The Eagles)
    Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a fun image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card!! That image just cracks me up!!! Nice job! So glad you could join us this week at CIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Love the Kraft BG. Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin' those waxed lips! LOL Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min