Friday, October 8, 2010

A Freebie and a CLUE.....

Get out those comfy shoes and get those brooms ready!  We've got something magical you're just gonna love goin' on tomorrow at Bugaboo.

So, have you figured out what it is yet after all the Sneeky Peeks this week??

Well, I'll let you think a bit on it while I share today's Freebie with you.

Image - Bugaboo - "?? Set - The Gentle One"
Paper - BasicGrey "Granola" line, Very Vanilla SU CS, Black & Kraft CS
Coloring - Copics
Extra STUFF - Stickles, BasicGrey Brads, Jute, Dimensionals, Doodling and my CM circle punch

I know absolutely NOTHING about this particular book/movie series - haven't read the books or seen the movies, but after all this excitement, I'm headed to the library!! 
Does this image excite you?  Make you happy??
Well, then HOP over to Bugaboo Stamps and get your FREEBIE today!  Then, be sure to HOP over to the Catch The Bug Blog on Saturday morning, 7 AM and see what all the excitements about!!!
This is one EVENT you're not gonna wanna miss!!!
Challenges this is entered into:
Sew Many Challenges - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Something from Your Stash
Sweet Stampin' - Punches
Fab n' Funky - Use a Digi

Happy Hauntin' n' Craftin' Too!


4 comments:

  1. Aww, cute card. I love the jute that you added. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week and using something from your stash.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW . . fab digi image and another one to add to my "must have" collection! Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just too cute! I can't wait to see the rest of the characters! I love Bugaboo! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card - just loving that image.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, and hope to see you again next.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min