Sunday, July 25, 2010

PURSE-A-NALITY FREEBIE Sample

Here's the card I created with the freebie from Shelly's Images for reaching our 100th follower - didn't quite get it wrapped up yesterday and it was after midnight when we got home.  However, I had some lovely quiet time in my studio this morning.

I LOVE ME SOME WILD ZEBRA!!
Cute, huh?
Papers - All from my scrappy bin - zebra (from M's), Black cardstock from an automotive mail piece and Pink Bazzill & Teal Coredinations
Technique - Copics, Paper Piecing
Punches - EK Success & Fiskars
Extra STUFF - Crystal Glaze, BLING & Miscellaneous Flowers

I absolutely LOVE how this WILD & SASSY little thing turned out!
Be sure to stop by Shelly's Images, join us as a follower and get yourself this C-U-T-E freebie.  You can also join us at our CDAC group.  Don't forget too that Audrey posted a great TTT Challenge for this week - a simple but OH so useful one.  Check it out here and join us for the challenge - you could be our weekly Challenge Winner!!!
I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!
Today we're actually seeing some MUCH lower humidity, lower temps and a lovely day!  Sure looking forward to some Grilled chicken Stir-fry on the grill tonight.  Mmmmmmmmm!
I'll be sure to share some photos tomorrow - we LOVE creations in our kitchen!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min