Friday, July 9, 2010

$#!^

TGIF!

For a short week, whew, glad we made it!!
We got rain last night (which was VERY MUCH NEEDED) and the 200% HUMIDITY FINALLY went away and we're in for a NICE weekend! For that we're glad because it's another "work on the deck weekend" at the farm!!! We're working on STEPS to the garden this weekend.
And even more exciting - DAD IS COMING HOME TODAY!!!
We are above the moon happy to have him coming home!  The docs are going to let him rest, recover and get stronger for a few weeks before moving forward with his surgery.  I think just by coming home will be FABULOUS for his recovery and strength!!
So, yesterday was Oldies But Goodie day at Bugaboo, so I had the chance to do a little creatin' -
I was SO excited when I found these images from Bugaboo Stamps - I needed some new ones I could make funny cards for dad with!  I've had these Crabby Cat images for a little while and finally got to use them.
And this CRABBY CAT was absolutely PERFECT!!  And even better yet, there were a bunch of them that I plan to use in the near future!
Papers - Everything is from my scrappy box
Technique - Magic Colored Pencil Technique
Extra STUFF - Flat Backed BB's, EK Success Bubble Punch
And of course, the Sentiment, seemed to really fit the image!  :)
The inside that I didn't take a photo of said:
One day you will look back on this time and the wisdom it bestowed and think....
BOY, THAT SUCKED!
So fitting, but so true!  Dad got a great chuckle out of this card! :)
Off to the hospital to see dad this morning and help get his stuff together so he can come home!!
Thank you all for your prayers and support!!  Praise the Lord!!
I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend and gettin' some scrappy time in!
Happy Summer Days to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min