Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sugar Rush - YOU BET!

Can I tell you just how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Basic Grey Sugar Rush line?!
This is a card I made for my hubby for Valentine's Day.  Now how can you NOT love that Sugar Rush paper?!  I've officially used up all the Sugar Rush paper I've picked up.
 Paper - Basig Grey Sugar Rush Collection
Image - Changito (can't find the specific name, it's not even listed on the Stampendous site)  I picked it up at Archivers the in January when we had our girls get together lunch.
Technique:  Magic Colored Pencil Technique
Miscellaneous:  Buttons from my button box, Glitter (and yes, I do have it on my face :), Embroidery Floss (white) and Pop dots for popped up hearts and image
Thanks for stopping by today!  Wishing you a happy Valentines Day!
Happy Craftin' with lots of love!
Min

3 comments:

  1. Min this is just so cute! I love those buttons. I am sure that Glen loved it too! I think it is a good thing that I haven't been anywhere to see the Basic Grey Sugar Rush line. :) I would have had to have it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Min this is absolutely adorable and have to agree those papers love beautiful, I can see why you had no problem using them all up.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...such a sweet Valentine card. You husband surely loved it! I've not seen that Changito before, it is adorable! Great paper, I agree it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min