Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love & Smooches!

Happy 1/2 way to Friday!  I didn't get to post my projects showcasing the February kit yesterday, but wanted to share just how cute they all turned out.  My favorite until I get my new little nieces photo on the layout, is this adorable little 'purse'.  Our niece is she's scheduled to arrive Saturday or Sunday (induction is on Saturday am).  We're all doing the Pink Baby Girl Dance!!

Imagine black & white photo on 5x7 mat of sweet, cuddly, squishy, adorable newborn niece



Adorable, huh?  If you're intrested in this super cute kit, check out Scrap-Friendzy and get your scrappy yumminess before they're gone!!  You can check out a slide show of the fabby stuff the design team put together too!
I wanted to say another quick thank you to everyone who has commented and offered support and prayers.  You don't know how grateful we are for those things.  Unfortunately we didn't get any additional news at today's appointment - dad needs to have a PET scan next, which is scheduled for the 18th and then another consult on the 24th.  We just continue to pray - God has a plan.
Hope you're having a fabulous day - and able to get some crafty stuff done.  I'm off to work on some little tags for the chocolate pretzel my nephew will give to family and friends once his baby sister is born.  We'll be painting more on Saturday when he comes to stay with us on Saturday.
Happy Craftin'!
Min

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Min! Can't wait to see the layout with your niece's picture on it! Sorry you don't have any news on your dad, waiting IS the hardest part. We will continue to keep your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been a busy girl. I love all of those projectc, but my favorite is the little zebra print project. SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are amazing projects...I love each and everyone of them...such fab colors...you have been one busy bee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min