Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thinking Of You!

Just a quickie this morning - this is a card I put together for a family friends son. He is getting ready to go back in for surgery, so we all try to send him cards to keep his spirits up. This went out in the mail yesterday to him. Sorry the photo is so dark, it's this darn blah weather we're having.
The House Mouse stamped image was from the stamped image swap from last spring. I can't remember which one of the girls sent this cute pair. Image was colored with prism pencils and MCPT.
Standard Red & Blue Cardstock, cuttlebugged.
Image matted with a piece of printed paper scrap (I can't remember who made it.....)
Thanks for stopping by today.
We've got a busy night tonight and probably won't be home until late, but if I have a chance, I'll post the few cards that I finished yesterday.
Happy Craftin'!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min