Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Bella Birthday!

Can I tell you how much I love Bella stamps?!
This was one that I got in a stamped image swap I was in last spring. Isn't she cute?

I created this last night for a family friend who is celebrating a birthday today (yep, a bit behind....DOH!)
Anyway, all the materials used were straight from my scrap bin (with the exception of the square envie and the white paper, but those were still from my stash!)
Printed papers are We Are Memory Keepers. Ribbon was from a gift that I saved & recycled. Cardstock is from the scrap bin. Happy Birthday stamp is from my $1 collection. Bella image is double matted and popped up on dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today! I have a few projects I'm hoping top get a leg up on tonight. I also need to finish the cover for the Spring Bloom chipboard album.
Happy Craftin!
Min

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min